Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring run...

So I made it out on my first bike run of the year to-day. Man, did that feel good, or what? I took a few pics, soaked in some fresh, raw, vitamin D and got my legs and lungs started down the healthier/better road again. What a Super day to be Alive, and able to be out and about on my trusty ol' mechanical steed once more...

First Bike Ride '09

I was tempted to gather a bunch of these willow shoots and make a basket or a fish trap or something... :-)


Willow shoots...

I hope YOU got Your dose of Vitamin D to-day too my friends...

lb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

M.D. Creekmore of The Survivalist Blog is offering Free E-books:
Build Your Own 12 VCG Engine Generator
W.E Fairbairn - Shooting To Live
CIA - Lock Picking Field Operative Training Manual
The CIA Book OF Dirty Tricks
Lee Enfield Rifle Manual
U.S. Army Survival Manual
Improvised Munitions Handbook
Boobytraps

LarryB said...

Yo, MD,

Is this supposed to be your version of a spam sandwich as a contribution to my little blog? ? WTF?