Sunday, June 28, 2009

Go go, TwitGoo...


TwitGoo, is Goo-o-o-d...

So, I've told y'all about the cool folks over at Twitpic.com before and just how easy it is to submit your pictures with your Tweets, right? Well here's another Cool Twitter related photo submission place, that I've been field testin' lately too. I really like it equally as much as Twitpic. :-)

These two pics of an Oyster Plant just hit Twitter a few minutes ago, through the use of Twitgoo. Go take a boo over there and then maybe you'll like them enough to hook-up with them too, like I did and do. Then You can Goo too. :-)
Twitgoo pics by larrybourgeois...

You can click this picture to see it closer and larger, if you want...

A Radiant Goat's beard...


Now check this out.

I turn about 35 degrees, with the sun at my back. Same time, same place, yet This particular Goat's beard, or Salsify (or Oyster) plant is totally seeded out and waiting patiently for a breeze to spread it's seed. It's at the end of it's life cycle for this year already. Boy oh boy, a plant's life, sure is a short one, eh? :-(

Makes ya kinda glad you're Not a plant, eh? :-)

Cheers,

No comments: