Friday, July 31, 2009

Presenting the Minnow Rap By Rapala...

Rapala - Strikes Again...

Rapala has come full circle, as Al Linder so aptly says right here in this great video of the new deadly Minnow Rap! In case you didn't know it before, Al has been my Fishing Hero for many, many years and it's just awesome to still see that eternal fire in this man, when he fishes or speaks about fishing. His excitement shown over pretty well all fishing stuff is absolutely contagious and he can rekindle your own personal feelings about what Fishing can do for You too... :-0

I know you'll enjoy seeing my man almost laugh with glee over the numbers and sizes of the fish they were catchin' on these hot new Rapala balsa baits. :-)

So what'cha waitin fer, check it out...



I think I may have to track down a couple or three of these sweeties myself in the next little while. ;-) That's if there's any of these deadly lookin' suckers left, after this vid gets shared around the web by more cool folks like You and I, my brothers and sisters! ;-)

Cheers,

No comments: