Sunday, April 06, 2008

Back in the bush again...

Sunday's Adventure...

Mission: To Pentax Cardinal Creek.

Took a #176 to the transit way and then an eastbound #95 to the neat hide-away called Orleans Ontario. Then got into walk mode to give my recently injured right foot a work-out. It was an awesomely beautiful and sunny day and it felt SO Good to just be alive and walking almost normal again. The X-ray from last week showed a brutal sprain and bruising and stuff but the good part was that nothing was actually broken. So anyway, the four or so mile walk there and back gave it plenty of opps to let me know how it was doing. No complaints apparently from the foot now. Wow that feels good again! :-)

Well here's a pair of pics from my sleek little Pentax E30 Optio, after I made it to the falls and back.



Met a Korean Student studying English and we had a fairly interesting talk while we walked from where I had met him @ the creek, to Place D'Orleans. His favorite actor is Brad Pitt, he says ALL the girls over there go Ga Ga for him. ;-) So boys, there's a hot slick trick, fer ya, right there. Get your hair cut like Brad's and you'll be gettin' the looks from all the chicks, where ever you go. He says he eats ONLY fast-foods as in take-out stuff and scrawny ronnies and pizza this and sushi that etc. :-( That of course got him a fine (at his pace of course) lecture from the ol' boy about how he should be eating and what to feed his bod. Did he know he was NOT eating healthy? Nope. Just normal, he said. I even laid him out a little food plan that was healthy and inexpensive to boot. He liked the cheap part and we were soon talkin' up the good old Dollarama. That Store is just really awesome! I can prove it SO many ways now. I LOVE how they work and what they sell.

This spring I will be field-testing some VERY beautiful Chinese Cranks in the river here and Pentaxing any fish that gets caught on them. I have VERY high expectations for them too and some I've already customized with different hook sets. Mark my words ! These Dollarama Crank-baits will Catch fish this year! Can't wait to try 'em out...






Well there you have it friend, another page in this little blog for anyone interested, in reading it. What is it about Waterfalls that seems to attract us? Almost everyone I know or ever met, liked waterfalls. Hmmmm...

It's a very beautiful place right on the edge of Urbana and I Will be headin' back there for another Optio shoot in a few weeks for sure...


Later,

lb

No comments: