Saturday, December 01, 2007

My metal buddy...

The week-end is here already, came right outta nowhere. Man, if you don't blog, then you have NO idea just how hard it is to keep them goin' on a regular basis. There are only so many things you can do with 24 hours. Many a time, I've simply passed up my chance to sleep once it got to be 1 o'clock in the mornin' and the creative juices were flowin'. Even though I had to be at work the next day, the sleep time didn't seem to be missed too much as I performed as I would have on a regular day with my normal 5 or 6 hours sack time...

Anyway, there's a whack of white crap outside, all over everything, to the tune of six plus inches deep and the temps hovering in the -12 degree zone. Brrr, shiver brrr. Yup, I think I'll just stay in to-day and catch-up on some of my web stuff. Speaking of which, here's a shot of what's under my seat etc on my trusty ol' vintage (early 80's) MTBike. This rig has seen a lot of miles and shared a pile of adventures with me and yet like a Timex, it's still keeps on tickin'! I call him Cooly and he's a very proven and dependable mechanical pony, to this ol' cowboy, originally from the rolling hills of Sudbury, Ontario.

You can never have too much gear but I don't believe in excess either, most of the time anyways, I think. ;-)

Take note of the ever present slick bandana (actually there's two on there)in case the weather shitties up on me or I find one of a hundred other uses for it on my tours... :-)



Are you a bit of a gear head too? Got some neat gear you'd like to let me know about? I'm gonna put an email link in here in case some of you would like to contact me and maybe hook-up for a project or two in the future, like biking, fishing, detecting, photography or web work say...

For now though, you could just leave a note in the Comments section.

later,

No comments: