Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Carrying a folding knife...

I don't know how many of you use or carry knives but I've had some kind of folder in my pocket ever since I was about 8 years old. Back in those days, you could have a jack knife on you and nobody would hassle you about it except perhaps to warn you to be careful and don't cut yourself with it. Well, over the next four decades, I picked up another one here, another one there and got this one as a birthday gift, that one for Christmas, bought a new one at... well anyway, you know how it goes, eh?

So here's a picture taken last fall of a dozen folding pocket knives out of my collection. Some are lock-backs but most are not. None were expensive and all have done much work for me. I think every man should own at least one pocket knife and any women that spends any time in the woods or rural areas at all, should be packing a blade too. They are just too handy to NOT own one. If you do like knives that fold up, which one do you like? Got a favorite? Post it here, in the Comments section.



There will be more pics of more knives, of various kinds shown in here in future installments. Watch for 'em if knives turn your crank...

later,

No comments: