Monday, December 10, 2007

Nutrition plus...

We all eat differently from each other but usually share a few common foods with one another at the same time. Combinations of the right foods can effect your body as if they were Super-foods. As a matter of fact, after much study in the eating/health department pertaining to my life, I've come up with some very interesting little lists of foods that provide the most impact for my body. From my personal library, here's one of my favorite sources of food intel...

You'll probably agree that this man MUST know what he's talking about if it's got to do with the human body,eh! :-) So if Arnold says to eat it, I EAT IT...Here's a couple of pages out of his book, "Arnold:The Education of a Body Builder" which have to do with his take on Nutrition. Since applying his techniques and recommendations over the last two decades, since I found this book, I have managed to stay fairly fit for a man of my age etc. etc. :-)





Apply some of this stuff to your daily diet and you will not be sorry! This is by the way, NOT my only source on nutrition. Trust me, when I say I research something, I mean I get the best sources in the last century and filter through them until I have, in this instance, a couple of power-food lists that almost anyone can use to their benefit. Granted,some folks, my very best friend included, are diabetic and have to watch closely what they eat so they don't unbalance everything. :-( For the most part, most people in general, would greatly benefit from adding some of Mr. Schwarzenegger's recommendations to their daily food intake.

If you have children, Please, feed them the right foods during their formative years. If you are a young teen out there readin' this, try getting the right food into yourself and you will actually start feeling better than you do right now. More energy, stamina, and zest in general. Food, real food, is our fuel. Bad fuel, equals bad performance. An old computer geek term for that was GIGO, which meant, garbage in, garbage out. Fuel yourself with natural power foods and your performance will jump accordingly. Instead, if you just eat say, chips, candies, cookies, cakes, greasy foods, canned spagettio's and other crap, then you can watch your body get all fat and sluggish with little energy and if you're a teen-age person, watch those pimples and other scary ugly zitty things appear on your suffering young body too. Eat Right fair reader, it's never too late to start healing your body and making it stronger so it can live longer...

One more thought...This may come as a suprise to many of you but there are only two kinds of food actually. I won't go into right now but will cover it better in another post. The two foods are: Live food and dead food. Here's the big hint. Eat as much Live food as you can while eating as little dead food as possible. Makes for a livelier body and mind whereas dead food breeds deadening bodies and minds. Well anyway that should get you going for now. Much more later.


chow,

No comments: