Sunday, October 11, 2009

Outdoorsy webmaster for hire...

Ads and offers...

Here's a link to a Free classified ads place where I presently have a number of free ads posted. Go and have a look at them to see if there is something there that may interest you.

Free Ads for you too...

Also if you like the way they set up these free ad pages, then get yourself hooked up too. It's all free and really quite easy to do too. :-)

P.S. Down at the very bottom of the ads, you'll see my most recent notice about being for hire, by the hour. I don't think I have to tell You that you'll be getting more than your money's worth, by having me at your beck and call, for a few hours.

Yes sir, that's right, you read correctly! It's like, well, like I'm Your one on one, personal trainer, for all of your Outdoorsy stuff to help get You better, faster and keep it all affordable while we're at it! So, Do Not be shy about letting me know if You need a little help out there. :-)

Thanx for visiting!

lb

No comments: