Thursday, October 29, 2009

Toronto singer Taylor Mitchell dies in Cape Breton...

I'm heartbroken this morning...
Here's a link to the post I did this morning about Taylor Mitchell on one of my other blogs. I didn't know her but I followed the link to her Facebook page from the original article on Canada dot com and was inspired to write a little about this fine young woman. I read where she was becoming such an awesome role model at only 19 herself. I'm Not embarrassed to say that my eyes were watering as I checked out her wall. ..

Toronto singer dies in Cape Breton coyote attack...



R.I.P. Taylor Mitchell! You are totally missed by those you've left behind. Even folks like myself, who didn't even know you Taylor, are deeply saddened, by your far too early departure from this life. You have moved a lot of people, little Lady! Peace, my little sister of life. God be with you...

No comments: